Marine 1000 First Aid Kit
Whether you're offshore sailing, coastal cruising or deep sea fishing, the Marine 1000 is a well-stocked marine first aid kit containing the emergency supplies you need to stabilize and treat multiple crew members on vessels traveling 12-24 hours from medical care. Equip your sailboat, yacht, or other vessel with the supplies you need to treat hypothermia, lacerations, fractures, burns, seasickness, jelly fish stings, and nearly any other boating injury until medical professionals can be reached. The contents are organized by injury, making it easy for crew members to find what they need quickly. and nbsp
An essential addition to boat safety equipment, the kit comes with the Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine written by marine medicine expert Michael Jacobs, MD, and Eric Weiss, MD. This detailed resource helps you identify and treat over 200 injuries and illnesses specifically related to marine medicine. The water-resistant, padded case has a texturized rubber bottom to protect its contents and resist slipping on wet surfaces. Leave port knowing you're prepared with professional tools and the finest in boating safety. and nbsp
- Easy Care
- Water-resistant zipper seals moisture out
- Reflective striping aids in finding this kit in low light conditions
- 500 denier nylon, foam padded case protects items and floats
Built for Marine Environments:
- Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
- Reflective striping on outside of kit aid in finding this kit in low light conditions.
Manage Pain and Illnesses:
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains:
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Easy Care First Aid System and reg
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and amp Travel Medicine and nbspBy Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques "When to Worry" tips 97 illustrations recommended prescription medications medical supplies for extended expeditions and information on how to use the components of your Adventure and reg Medical Kit.
- Size: 15" x 10" x 5.5"
- Weight: 5 lb 4 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 5 People
- Trip Duration: 12-24 Hrs from Medical Care
- 10 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 10 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- 10 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 2 Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
- 6 Bandage, Waterproof Assorted, 30 pc.
- 5 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 5 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 10 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 4 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 Dressing, Transparent, 2 3/8" x 2 3/4"
- 1 Dressing, Transparent, 4" x 4 3/4"
- 1 Eye Pad, Sterile
- 7 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 2 Instructions, Marine Easy Care Bleeding
- 1 Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
Blister / Burn:
- 1 Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 1 oz
- 1 GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 1 GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
- 1 Moleskin, Pre-Cut and amp Shaped
- 1 CPR Face Shield, Laerdal
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care CPR
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 4"
- 2 Bandage, Triangular
- 1 Cold Pack
- 1 Instructions, Marine Easy Care Fracture and amp Sprain
- 1 SAM and reg Splint, 4" x 36"
- 1 SAM and reg Splint, Finger
- 1 Airway, Oral, (Set of 6 sizes)
- 1 EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 Pencil
- 4 Safety Pins
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 Thermometer, Disposable
- 2 Tongue Depressor, Wooden
Medical Information: and nbsp
- 1 Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
- 1 Patient Assessment Form
- 8 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 After Bite Wipe
- 2 After Sting
- 3 Antacid, Pkg./2
- 8 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 4 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 8 Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
- 4 Cortisone Cream 1%, 1/32 oz (.9 g)
- 8 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 8 Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 2 Eye Wash, 2/3 oz, (20 ml)
- 8 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication
- 1 Laxative, Metamucil Psyllium Fiber, 12.2 g
- 8 Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 Nasal Decongestant Spray, 1/2 fl oz
- 2 Oral Rehydration Salts
- 2 Pepcid
Other: and nbsp
- 1 Lip Balm, SPF 30
Suture / Syringe: and nbsp
- 1 Scalpel with Handle, Sterile, Disposable, #11 Blade
- 12 After Cuts and amp Scrapes Anethestic/Antiseptic Wipe
- 10 Alcohol Swab
- 2 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 2 Instructions, Marine Easy Care Wound
- 1 Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 3 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, Vial
- 6 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 1/32 oz
- 1 Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
and lowastWe reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. and nbspPlease note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted. and nbsp
Package includes: Adventure Medical Marine 1000 First Aid Kit
HEIGHT X LENGTH X WIDTH: 6 X 14 X 9
WARRANTY: 1 Year Warranty